Favorite Monster Girl Type
Favorite Monster Girl Character
A Truly Gruesome Girl
A Group of Monster Girls Together
A Monster Girl and Her Significant Other
Celebrate Monster Girls!
Wow, okay! Here it goes…
- 200:My crush’s name is: Ben
- 199:I was born in: 1994
- 198:I am really: Tired?
- 197:My cellphone company is: Verizon
- 196:My eye color is: Green and orange
- 195:My shoe size is: 8.5
- 194:My ring size is: 9
- 193:My height is: 5’8
- 192:I am allergic to: Bee stings
- 191:My 1st car was: None </3
- 190:My 1st job was: Filing at my mom’s work (a dental practice)
- 189:Last book you read: Last one I finished was “The Ask and the Answer” by Patrick Ness.
- 188:My bed is: Covered in pillows and blankets
- 187:My pet: Rex, a silver labradoodle
- 186:My best friend: Molly, Rachel, and Ali
- 185:My favorite shampoo is: Dove or Aveeno
- 184:Xbox or ps3: Neither
- 183:Piggy banks are: Cute but never worked for me
- 182:In my pockets: Nothing. My dress doesn’t have any
- 181:On my calendar: Nothing on the physical one
- 180:Marriage is: Great if that’s the choice a couple wants to make :)
- 179:Spongebob can: be who he wants to be.
- 178:My mom: Is a great lady.
- 177:The last three songs I bought were? “Alors on danse”, “Papaoutai”, and “Formidable”, all by Stromae.
- 176:Last YouTube video watched: That little boy arguing with his mother and saying “listen, listen, listen, Linda”
- 175:How many cousins do you have? Three
- 174:Do you have any siblings? Also three
- 173:Are your parents divorced? Well, yes… My father died though, so not exactly?
- 172:Are you taller than your mom? Yes
- 171:Do you play an instrument? No :(
- 170:What did you do yesterday? Not much. Class.
- [ I Believe In ]
- 169:Love at first sight: No
- 168:Luck: No
- 167:Fate: No
- 166:Yourself: Sometimes
- 165:Aliens: Life on other planets, yes. Little green men, no.
- 164:Heaven: No
- 163:Hell: No
- 162:God: No
- 161:Horoscopes: No
- 160:Soul mates: Sort of?
- 159:Ghosts: No
- 158:Gay Marriage: Is this even a real question right now? Do I believe in gay marriage?? I’ll go with a resounding abso-fucking-lutely.
- 157:War: Not even a little.
- 156:Orbs: What?
- 155:Magic: No.
- [ This or That ]
- 154:Hugs or Kisses: Both
- 153:Drunk or High: Neither
- 152:Phone or Online: Phone
- 151:Red heads or Black haired: Both?
- 150:Blondes or Brunettes: Both?
- 149:Hot or cold: Cold
- 148:Summer or winter: Winter
- 147:Autumn or Spring: Tied
- 146:Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
- 145:Night or Day: Night
- 144:Oranges or Apples: Apples
- 143:Curly or Straight hair: I have curly hair, so let’s go with that.
- 142:McDonalds or Burger King: Neither
- 141:White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate
- 140:Mac or PC: Mac
- 139:Flip flops or high heals: Depends
- 138:Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: I’m sweet and poor so BAM
- 137:Coke or Pepsi: Is there a difference?
- 136:Hillary or Obama: As long as they’re democrats
- 135:Burried or cremated: Cremated
- 134:Singing or Dancing: Singing
- 133:Coach or Chanel: What?
- 132:Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Isn’t that country? No thanks.
- 131:Small town or Big city: Big city!
- 130:Wal-Mart or Target: Target
- 129:Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Ben Stiller
- 128:Manicure or Pedicure: Manicure
- 127:East Coast or West Coast: West coast
- 126:Your Birthday or Christmas: Birthday
- 125:Chocolate or Flowers: Flowers <3
- 124:Disney or Six Flags: Disney
- 123:Yankees or Red Sox: Sport
- [ Here’s What I Think About ]
- 122:War: I am opposed.
- 121:George Bush: No
- 120:Gay Marriage: Yes!
- 119:The presidential election: I think that if someone is opposed to my rights as a female, student, poor person, etc. that they should not have power over the government.
- 118:Abortion: Pro-choice, absolutely.
- 117:MySpace: Is that a thing anymore?
- 116:Reality TV: It’s not actually real. I know this for a fact because I was on an episode of a “reality” show for MTV.
- 115:Parents: Parents are cool if they don’t cause problems.
- 114:Back stabbers: No good?
- 113:Ebay: Alright
- 112:Facebook: I spend too much time there
- 111:Work: All for it
- 110:My Neighbors: They’re loud but I care about them
- 109:Gas Prices: Too damn high
- 108:Designer Clothes: That’s cool if you can afford them
- 107:College: I’m there!
- 106:Sports: Don’t care
- 105:My family: I love them, of course, but I’m happy not to live there anymore.
- 104:The future: I am optimistic.
- [ Last time I ]
- 103:Hugged someone: Just now
- 102:Last time you ate: Like an hour ago
- 101:Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: This weekend, when my friend from Colorado visited!
- 100:Cried in front of someone: Today
- 99:Went to a movie theater: Oh, a long time ago. January, I think.
- 98:Took a vacation: What’s that?
- 97:Swam in a pool: Last summer
- 96:Changed a diaper: I don’t know if I’ve ever done that.
- 95:Got my nails done: By myself? Probably a few weeks ago. Professionally? For prom senior year of high school.
- 94:Went to a wedding: When I was 6, I think
- 93:Broke a bone: In sixth grade
- 92:Got a peircing: Last spring.
- 91:Broke the law: Laws are made to be broken!
- 90:Texted: About half an hour ago
- [ MISC ]
- 89:Who makes you laugh the most: Steph or Rachel
- 88:Something I will really miss when I leave home is: My dog
- 87:The last movie I saw: In theatres, for the first time - Saving Mr Banks
- 86:The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: My boyfriend coming to my college to visit for spring break <3
- 85:The thing im not looking forward to: Statistics quiz tomorrow
- 84:People call me: Sophia? Or Bambi.
- 83:The most difficult thing to do is: Math
- 82:I have gotten a speeding ticket: Nope
- 81:My zodiac sign is: Taurus
- 80:The first person i talked to today was: My boyfriend, over text.
- 79:First time you had a crush: I dunno. Elementary school.
- 78:The one person who i can’t hide things from: Ben.
- 77:Last time someone said something you were thinking: Today, probably.
- 76:Right now I am talking to: I was talking to Rachel a minute ago.
- 75:What are you going to do when you grow up: I want to do private practice counseling.
- 74:I have/will get a job: I work on campus, and will work in Denver this summer
- 73:Tomorrow: Is already here
- 72:Today:Was a long day
- 71:Next Summer: I’ll be living with Ben
- 70:Next Weekend: I have a lot of programs and events to put on
- 69:I have these pets: Rex, a labradoodle. My sister has two guinea pigs named Henry Lawson and Leo Bolero.
- 68:The worst sound in the world: MOUTH SOUNDS.
- 67:The person that makes me cry the most is: My dad
- 66:People that make you happy: Rachel, Steph, Ben, Ali, Michael, Marlowe, Griffin, Liz, etc.
- 65:Last time I cried: Today, when Michael was a dick to me
- 64:My friends are: Wonderful
- 63:My computer is: a Mac named Queen Priscilla
- 62:My School: Is Pacific University in Oregon
- 61:My Car: Doesn’t exist
- 60:I lose all respect for people who: Are bigoted and hold us back socially.
- 59:The movie I cried at was: Titanic. Motherfucking Titanic.
- 58:Your hair color is: Brown.
- 57:TV shows you watch: Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, How I Met Your Mother
- 56:Favorite web site: tumblr
- 55:Your dream vacation: Parissssss
- 54:The worst pain I was ever in was: When I hit a curb going 12-15 mph on a bike and flew over the handlebars, cracking tree ribs, messing up my wrist, and getting tons of bruises and huge scrapes on my knees.
- 53:How do you like your steak cooked: No steak
- 52:My room is: #209
- 51:My favorite celebrity is: I dunno. Neil Patrick Harris, maybe. Or Julie Andrews.
- 50:Where would you like to be: In my boy’s arms.
- 49:Do you want children: Yes.
- 48:Ever been in love: Yes <3
- 47:Who’s your best friend: Steph/Rachel/Molly/Ali
- 46:More guy friends or girl friends: Girls. I don’t do/like a lot of “male” oriented things like football or horror movies.
- 45:One thing that makes you feel great is: Spending time with my friends.
- 44:One person that you wish you could see right now: Ben.
- 43:Do you have a 5 year plan: Not in so many words.
- 42:Have you made a list of things to do before you die: Not yet.
- 41:Have you pre-named your children: Yes… Delilah, Ava, Eric, and Isaac.
- 40:Last person I got mad at: Michael
- 39:I would like to move to: Denver, CO
- 38:I wish I was a professional: Psychologist
- [ My Favorites ]
- 37:Candy: Red Vines
- 36:Vehicle: Anything safe and small
- 35:President: Kennedy
- 34:State visited: Colorado, even though I was born there. Otherwise, Oregon.
- 33:Cellphone provider: Verizon, I guess
- 32:Athlete: What..?
- 31:Actor: Robin Williams and Jim Carrey
- 30:Actress: Julie Andrew
- 29:Singer: Aaron Tveit
- 28:Band: Coheed and Cambria
- 27:Clothing store: Forever 21
- 26:Grocery store: King Soopers
- 25:TV show: Right now, HIMYM and Teen Wolf
- 24:Movie: Impossible. Let’s go with The Sound of Music for now.
- 23:Website: this was already a question
- 22:Animal: Sloths, blue whales, and owls.
- 21:Theme park: Disneyland
- 20:Holiday: Halloween and Christmas
- 19:Sport to watch: Hockey
- 18:Sport to play: Volleyball
- 17:Magazine: Psychology Today
- 16:Book: Le Petit Prince or Stargirl
- 15:Day of the week: Friday
- 14:Beach: The beach where Tillamook is
- 13:Concert attended: Lady Gaga!
- 12:Thing to cook: Pasta
- 11:Food: Pasta, bread, and salad
- 10:Restaurant: Village Inn
- 9:Radio station: Uhhh
- 8:Yankee candle scent: I dunno. Vanilla?
- 7:Perfume: None
- 6:Flower: Carnation
- 5:Color: Green
- 4:Talk show host: Ellen Degeneres
- 3:Comedian: Brian Regan
- 2:Dog breed: Anything with poodle in it.
- 1:did you answer all these truthfully ? Yes
ME VS THE REAL WORLD
oh yeah, and here are some fan troll doodles I did yesterday but forgot to post!! ;v;